Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'm back!

Well what a long time I have been missing! Life has just got in my way lately and there are just not enough hours in the day.

I hope life has been good to you all. We had a dreadful month or two in which my beautiful aunty Dot was very ill and unfortunately we lost her on 23rd July. She was a huge part of my life and it is still unbelievable that she is gone, but I am glad that she is no longer suffering and I know that she went knowing we all loved her hugely. We have a wonderful family.

I have spent many hours over the past few months riding my new horse Fever and getting to know her. She is absolutely super and such fun!So unfortunately card making has been pushed to Saturdays during the two weeks when hubby is at work and I can go and play with my mum for a few hours (well actually usually about 12hrs lol)

This is a card I made for a friends wedding this week:



The flower stamp is one I have had for ages and is a Stamptivity stamp, coloured with Promarkers.
I also used the stamp to create this sympathy card for my cousin after aunty Dot died:

This card I made for our friend's wedding anniversary. My mum and dad bought me some distress inks for my birthday and this was the blue one. I also used my mum's Cricut to create the heart and the letters G & J.


So apologies for being missing so long and I promise to try and get some more cards uploaded soon. Take care and Happy Crafting!

Amanda xx

1 comment:

Mau xx said...

Not before time too.I thought you would never post again.
I love your cards they are all lovely, I like your wedding one in particular its sooo pretty.
Now we need to see more of them.
Hugs Mum xx