Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Lazing in the sun

Well isn't this weather just absolutely lovely! I have spent the past two days lazing in my hammock soaking up the rays :-) with plenty of Fator 50 on as I am very fair skinned.

Fever has been lunged for the past two days as it is just too hot to tack up and ride. Yesterday she had a nice sponge bath to cool her off but today she is staying in her stable in the shade for a couple of hours. It will help to keep her figure a little more trim and hopefully save her from some of the fly bites that she is suffering :-(

We had a BBQ last night which was meant to be 'just us' but both eldest sons brought friends so it was a little more involved than I was thinking it would be lol. It's nice that they feel comfortable to bring their mates though without an invite.

Middle son is off to start a new job today. He leaves about 3pm to go and find his digs in Gainsborough and then tomorrow starts his new job as an Instrument Tech for EDF Energy. I am so nervous for him as he has been out of work since finishing his apprenticeship in August last year! Please pray that he finds his feet there and really enjoys it.

I have made a couple of pretty cards this week but I am not happy with the photos of them so I have ordered a light tent (Passionforcrafts recommended one) and will post them once I can get them to look nice.

I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather and taking good care of your skin too.
Amanda
xx

No comments: