Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Sunday 22 August 2010


This little card turned out so pretty and fresh looking :-) It is for a friend who had a little boy three weeks ago. I used a new stamp that I bought from Rheged and coloured it with Promarkers. Then I layered it on a nestie, added ribbon, flowers, brads, a little heart and a sentiment. I rounded the corners of the card and used Dandelion and Daisy co-ordinating backing papers.
Hopefully I will get to see the little fella before too long otherwise I may need to turn it into a first birthday card! Lol

1 comment:

Mau xx said...

Oh! what a cutie little fella he is, i agree the card looks fresh and clean, so pretty.
Hugs Mum xx