Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Friday 20 August 2010

Rainy Days

What a damp morning it was but so humid!
I made this card for a friend who was unwell and used my new Rachelle Anne Miller stamp 'Rainy days'. What a lovely stamp it is. I coloured it with Promarkers and then added some 3D Clear gloss to make it look wet. I added some stick on gems as rain and layered it all on nesties (pinched from my mum)

Let's hope the weather cheers up soon! Happy Crafting :-))

2 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi tweety pie, Nice to see you on your blog again.
Your card is really nice and like you say those stamps are lovely xx
ps ...BTW did I charge you for those nesties, getting soft in my old age xx Mum

Amanda said...

No apparently they are all free on a Saturday ;-))) xx