Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Sabic Middlesbrough 5K

Just thought I would add a photo taken of myself and some friends at this weekends Sabic 5K run at the Riverside Football stadium in Middlesbrough. We decided to do it just for a bit of fun and to raise funds for a local Breathercise group. Julie's husband Scott suffers chronic lung disease and a friend of mine has just lost her husband to it, they both attended the Breathercise Teesside group.


Left to right: Me, Dawn, Julie and Kerry

Julie and I did it in 31:24 and Kerry and Dawn in 36:26 so not too bad considering the wind was a little wild!

Not sure how much we have raised yet but hopefully we didn't do too badly as we only had a week to get sponsors.


This is Julie and I crossing the line together! Can you believe that she has lost 8st in weight? She is such an inspiration. Actually between the four of us we have lost 14st at SW and then all joined the same running club!

6 comments:

Judith said...

Well done Amanda - both with the run and the weight loss- you look great hugs Judith xx

Kathleen said...

Congratulations and well done ladies.
I wanted to do a 5k so I've started excerises mainly to lose weight. If I keep up the excerises I may do one next year.
Kathleen x

Flowergirl said...

Congrats Amanda! Well done on compleating it in a great time x
Wendy x

Donna Mosley said...

HUGE congrats Amanda on the run and the weight, you must be so proud of yourself hun.

Donna x

Mau xx said...

A was a great run sweetie, you did very well, I am so proud of you. xxxxx
Hugs M xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Well done Amanda on completing the run and the fund raising for such a good cause,
Kevin xx