Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

An Engagement!

Feeling a bit gutted this morning as we were planning a lovely family BBQ this afternoon and I have woken up feeling rubbish! I thought I had hayfever (which it still might be) but I have a hacking cough, a runny nose and a lousy headache! So the BBQ is cancelled just incase it is not hayfever and something that the grans can catch :-(

On a nicer note we had some lovely news this week, that some long term friends of ours have finally decided to get married...about time too! They have just had a beautiful little girl together so a wedding is long overdue.

I made this card for them and I think it is one of my favourite cards.



The beautiful round die cut is from Birdy and I just tweaked it a little so that it worked on my Cameo, the sentiments are some vellum ones that came free in a magazine a little while back.

I am going to enter this into the challenge over at MAWTT this week which is 'A Celebration' but NO BIRTHDAYS'

I am also entering it into the following challenges: 

Creative Inspirations - Anything goes Ends: Wed 30th May

Love to Create - Song Inspired Ends Monday 28th May - My song inspiration was 'Two Hearts One Love by Shania Twain!

10 comments:

Sue B said...

Wow! this is absolutely gorgeous Amanda!! what a beautiful design! I love the sentiment with the wonderful die cut frame - and the paper, lace and flowers are all stunning! and I love how you've decorated inside to match. It's a really fab card - your friends will love it !! :-))
Aww I'm really sorry to hear that you are unwell and that you had to cancel your BBQ.
Hope you can rest up and drink plenty! Get well soon!!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

bren said...

aww this card is just beautiful, and so clean and fresh looking realy cheers you up well done x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love that die cut .. its so pretty
Hope you feel a lot better soon
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Amanda, I like the design the sentiment and the lace.
Kevin xx

Mau xx said...

This is Stunning Sweetie, I love it and can understand why you are so pleased with it. The Die and lace and flowers are gorgeous, a beautiful sentiment too.
Hope you feel better soon,Please take care.Shame about the BBQ but we can do it again xx
Love you tons xxxxxxxx Mum

NGCARDS said...

This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

coops said...

wow this is beautiful amanda.so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Crafty and Green said...

So Beautiful!! I love this!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create - Song Inspired Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW!!! this is beautiful!! Love the sentiment with your elegant frame!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Song Inspired Challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

oops i forgot to say -Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x