Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Can you believe it!

Just popped over to MAWTT to see what the challenge is and it is 'Keeping it real'. Anything living (but not fairies lol). I was chuffed to bits as the next card I was going to put on my blog is one I made at the weekend with tulips on! How organised am I :-P Ha Ha! Talk about a fluke lol!


This is an image I got from Birdy. I coloured it with Promarkers and then used Glossy Accents on the flower heads.







I will also enter this card into the following challenges:




15 comments:

Mau xx said...

Well how organised are you...even if it was by chance....lol
Love the card, I so love tulips and the gloss looks amazing on them.
Thanks for taking part in MAWTT again sweetie, good luck with the challenges.
Huge hugs Mxxxxx

Amanda said...

Doubt it will happen again mum! You know me...usually just nipping in as they shut the doors lol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW thats so quick this week, Love the card and those Glossy accents look stunning, Thanks for playing on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow .. this is a fab .. i love the glossy tulips and pretty shades
Tanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love how you have glossed the tulips and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

sue said...

gorgous card sue xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. I like the gloss on the tulips. Thank you for joining us at Divas by design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Amanda!! what a wonderful image and your colouring is perfection!!! the tulips look fab with the glossy accents!! Love the delish papers and layout and the sentiment is perfect! it's a stunning card!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love the glossy tulips. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Karen said...

Really lovley Amanda and what a fab image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Shelby said...

Such pretty coloring of this wonderful image!

Shelby

Claire said...

Really pretty card hun, love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, what beautiful tulips

Thank you for joining us at PTW this week

Hugs

Jo x

Debs said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. The gloss is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kathleen said...

Pretty card, with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design
Hugs
Kat xx