Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Fighting Fit!

Well here I am back to fighting fit again...well almost :)

Did a very silly thing last week when I accidently ingested some horse wormer! All I can say is after a day in hospital on a drip I am now free of all parasites ever known to man...or at least I had better be lol Managed to get Slimmer of the week at SW after losing 6lbs this week! Bit of a fraud really but they insited I have it :-)

So having not been able to make cards for a few days I was eager to get back to it. Spent a nice day at my mum's on Saturday getting our weekly fix.

This is this weeks Slimmer of the week card which I have made for the SW box:





It is Daisy and Dandelion paper on a scallopped card. Then a pink ribbon vertically in the centre of the page. A piece of blue card and more paper layed with a blue ribbon horizontally across them. I then added a ribbon to the top. The image is taken from my crafting magazine and stuck to card with promarker around the edges. I am also intending to use this card in Claire's challenge on DoCrafts :)


I am also always short of men's cards so made this one:







2 comments:

coops said...

great cards amanda, love the sentiment on your first card, lol and great male card.glad you are ok now, must of been a bit scary.luv coops.xx

Carole said...

lovely cards, hope you better now :)