Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Monday 19 March 2012

What a disgrace!

I hardly dare show my face in here *blushes* after all this time! How do the months go by so fast? I have to say that I have still been crafting but life has been so busy and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to keep up with blogging. I shall try my very best though to get back into it and not be so lapse in the future!


So what have I been up to in all that time! We have had a couple of winter holidays to Cyprus and Egypt! Both were absolutely lovely and of course there was Christmas.


Then on Saturday I went to Harrogate with my lovely parents (Mau and Den) to the GNPE craftfair. What a righteous day we had and I am so dying to use my new goodies.


Talking of my mum, she has made me very proud by being asked onto the DT for Moving Along With The Times ! So I decided to get back to this blogging lark and join in the challenge over there. It is a lovely blog and their new team have really done them proud this week with their cards I think. Why not pop over and have a look!


This is the project that I am entering into this weeks challenge. It is a 'box of scriptures' made it for my MIL's 71st Birthday because I knew she would love it as she really loves her scriptures. I had seen one on another blog and I apologise as I can't remember whose it was, so I decided to make my own. It took me ages to find the eighty or so scriptures but I have to say that they really lifted my spirits with their promises of God's love and forgiveness. She was overwhelmed when I gave it to her which was very moving.

The box lid

The inside of the box

I am entering this into the  MAWTT 'Special lady' challenge as that is certainly what my MIL is!

8 comments:

Pami said...

What a lovely gift for your MIL Amanda! So personal! I am sure she loved it! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

coops said...

so stunning amanda.really gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Lovely to see you back blogging Amanda. Your card is beautiful,Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

Amanda said...

Ooops I never made it clear it is not a card, it is a box full of scriptures. Sorry for the confusion, I will amend my blog details to make it more understandable. Thanks for your lovely comments ladies :-) xxx

Mau xx said...

This is So special Amanda, I love the personalised Scriptures. I know Ann would have been so thrilled with it. Thanks for all the love you show us. We love you too xx
Thanks for taking part in MAWTT hope you join in every week that you can xxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ohh Winter holidays sound lovely. I would love to go to Egypt. Love the box its brilliant and what a super gift for your MIL. Love Hazelxo

kay said...

hi amanda and welcome back and you dont need to apologise we all know how busy life is these days,your box of scriptures is a fab personal gift and great design,x

Sue B said...

Aww this is beautiful Amanda - it's so personal and something that you can treasure - what a lovely gift idea!
Thanks for joining in our Challenge at MAWTT - good luck and hope to see you again in future challenges!
Hugs Sue xx