Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Two weeks running!

I am on a roll! I have made a card for the second week running for The Moving Along With The Times challenge!

How clever am I?

Well I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather. We have been out on our new motorbike a couple of times and poor Fever is wishing I had a job to go to lol. I can't believe it was this time last year that we were motorbiking across America! Where did the time go?

Anyway onto my card for this weeks 'Easter Wishes' challenge over at MAWTT


I coloured the digi image from Digistampboutique in Paint and after printing it I used Glossy Accents to make the flowers 3D. I printed and cut the sentiment on y new Silhouette Cameo and also designed and cut the little flowers on it too.

Unfortunately the photograph doesn't do the cards lovely bright colours justice. I never seem to take good photos even with a descent camera :-( Never mind you get the juist of it.

off to my bed now ready for another busy day tomorrow....off out for a picnic ride on the bike :-)
Take care
xx

4 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous sweetie, I love the bright colours and the glossy accents it superb.
Have a lovely day tomorrow and stay safe. Love you Tons xxx Mum
Thanks for joing us at MAWTT again, we love your support xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so beautiful Amanda! I love those flowers - they look fab and the colours are so pretty! Gorgeous papers and I love the pretty border!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.fab pretty image and i love the bright glossy flowers :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab bright glossy flowers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Easter themed challenge
Lisa x