Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Not quite a card lol

On the Royal wedding I had a last minute invite from my friend to a farm dance. Brilliant I thought until she mentioned that you needed a facinator!

I bombed down to the shops to try and get one and they were all shut for the wedding! Arrrgghh!

So where does a girl go when she needs help? Her mum's of course!

Here is what my clever mum came up with for me ...she really is fab.












3 comments:

Mau xx said...

You certainly looked good Sweetie, and its amazing what we can do with Card stash in emergencies...lol hugs Mum xx

Kathleen said...

Your facinator looks fab. Well done Mum.

kathleen x

Teresa said...

Looks great Amanda and well done Mau! xx