Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Get well soon Bill

This is a card I made for my uncle who recently had a nasty fall.



I used the following products:



Oval Scallop Nesty



Rachelle Anne Miller - Lilly and Milo 'Rainy days' stamp



Distress inks - Victorian Velvet/Faded jeans/Antique Linen/Wild honey to watercolour the image



Anita's 3D Clear Gloss finish - for the wellingtons/puddle and Umbrella Papermania 'Perfect summer days' paper



Cuttlebug 'Get Well Soon' sentiment



Martha Stewart around the page cutter 'Loops Heart' for the insert



Ribbon from my stash



I am entering this card into some challenges! Truly Scrumptious - Anything goes!




2 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is so cute, love this image and know Bill will love it, lovely soft colours xx mum

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love your soft colours and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx