Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

Looking ahead!

I made this card for my sister's birthday in March, how organised am I?? We are off to America for four and a bit weeks and we go on her birthday so I thought I had better get myself sorted.
I used my mum's Cricut to cut out the letters for sister. I would really love a Cricut but unfortunately it is just a dream :-(



I then used my new LOTV stamp 'Best friends' and coloured it with Promarkers:
Cocoa
Sandstone
Caramel
Blossom
Blender
Pale pink
Blush
Rose pink
Leaf green
Grass
Dusky pink

I added ribbon, pearls, brads from my stash and the papers are K&Company Amy Butler Designer paper.
I dusted the edge of the stamp with Shabby Shutters Distress ink.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Amanda,
Beautiful card...Love the sweet image and the lettering is just perfect,your sister will love the card I'm sure...And how lucky are you over 4 weeks in America,I'm so jealous..lol..
Thanks you for you visit and lovely comment...
Mandy x

coops said...

beautiful card amanda.the image is gorgeous and i really pretty colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

will pop back later as not sure my comment has gone on? hugs Mum xx

suzanne2 said...

awww this is gorgeous, i am a huge lotv fan and you have done a great job. i love the colour combo.