Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

First challenges!

Afternoon folks...I have decided to be really brave and have a go at some challenges! It is rather exciting and I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. It is going into two challenges (get me eh!), The Colour Create challenge which ends on february 10th. The challenge was to be in Lemon, Green and White with the option of using a charm.

It is also going into The Sketch n Stash challenge. This finishes tomorrow evening so I hope I am just in time. There was a sketch to follow and you had to use some new or neglected stash (I used both!).
It is on a 6*6" card. The papers are by Dovecrafts Back to Basics & Daisy and Dandelion Picnic Patch, both of which are rather neglected stash :-(
The stamp and sentiment are my new Papermania birdsong stamps. I love them already!

I used a Martha Stewart Doily edger punch and cut cirles on my mum's Cuttlebug ;-)

The stamp was coloured with the following Promarkers: Buttercup, Lemon, Lime Zest, Tulip Yellow, Vanilla, Meadow green, Lemon, Ivory, Satin, Leaf green and Pear green. I added gems from my stash to the tree flowers.

I also added flowers, button, ribbon, brad and charm from my stash.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Amanda and gorgeous papers too.
Thank you for making us one of your first challenges, I do hope you'll soon become a regular with us!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww sooooo pretty.... love the papers & sentiment ;o) Thanx for joining us at Sketch N Stash ;o) hugz Angie (DT member) xXx

Sue said...

really lovely card,gorgeous colours and fab papers:)

Hope to see you again for a new sketch challenge starting on monday at sketch n stash

Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Julie said...

Fab card - so elegant!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create and Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is gorgeous. Beautigul papers and elements and a great use of the challenge colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx