Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A little late!

I am rushing like mad to get this card on the MAWTT challenge which finishes tonight. Boy this card really got me stumped. I bought the stamp thinking it would be easy to make a 'sexy' card with but my lack of imagination really let me down!

Anyway here it is! Apologies for the dreadful photos I really rushed them!



Oh dear I missed it by 4 minutes!! Wasn't really a worthy entry to be honest but I really did find this one a challenge lol. I started it on Saturday and only finishe dit at 8:25pm tonight!

I think I had better start tomorrow's challenge as soon as it pops on the screen...I hope it is one I can do. Honestly it can't be that hard this cardmaking malarky can it???

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Amanda, I love the fab card hun. Both images are great. Gorgeous colouring too. 4 minutes? that's a shame. Mine was about 8 hours lol!

Donna x

Mau xx said...

Oh!! what a shame! thought you had just given up on it this week :(
Thought maybe you were busy knitting for the fish & Chip Babies
Great fun card though, love the images xxx
Hugs Mum xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

awww - what a shame .. i love it ! I love a humerous card it really did make me chuckle lol
Thanks for nearly entering our challenge at MAWTT this week .. watch out for the new one tomorrow
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh nooo, just missed. Its brilliant I love the inside Nurse what a giggle.

Im sure you will manage next weeks challenge. Its much easier

Thanks for joining in Love Hazelxoxo

Crafty Loops said...

Brilliant card, so funny. Lee x

Judith said...

I know just how you feel Amanda - I spent ages making a card to a sketch a few weeks ago to find it had closed the day before! So I found another challenge to put it in! Yours is a great card - there's bound to be another challenge you could find for it - it definately deserves to be entered somewhere! hugs Judith x

coops said...

fantastic card amanda.i love the images especially the fun one inside and great colours ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous fun card Amanda, made me chuckle,
Kevin xx

Kim. said...

Oh Amanda what a shame you missed the challenge as this really was a worthy card, love the images and your sentiment matches perfectly.
Kim xXx