Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

How fab is that!

I was chosen as one of the top three over at Send a smile 4 kids challenge! I am so pleased they liked my card enough to chose it and it is the first thing I have ever won! *Add a large cheesy grin here!*

Why not pop over and have a look at their super blog and if you can why not send a donation of cards for kids in hospital! http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely fantastic, well done Amanda Im sure you are very chuffed. Lee xx

Amanda said...

To be bits Lee :-))

Mau xx said...

Well Done sweetie xx
Mum said you were a clever girl..
Love you tons xx

coops said...

congratulations amanda :D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Congratulations on your win..whooohoo. I wanted to pop over to your blog and say hi and thanks for visiting! Sorry it's taken me awhile, I'm still trying to figure out all of this blogger stuff:)

Shelby