Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Monday 25 July 2011

Dressing up!

This week I have spent more time than enough taking my clothes off and trying on dresses! We have a family wedding next Monday (1st) and then at the end of August hubby and I are off to a stately home for the weekend with his work. So of course I NEED new frocks :-))

The little LOTV image on this card reminded me of myself looking this way and that in the mirror, thinking 'does my bum look big in this!' lol

I am entering this card into the LOTV challenge 'Fun and Games' as I used to love dressing up in my grannies clothes and shoes when I was little. The challenge finishes on Wed 28th July so hurry and get you entry in too!

6 comments:

darcy48 said...

What a sweet card and my fave colours too Arlinex

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda,the image is so sweet and beautiful colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Its Gorgeous! Love the colours together and yes you did like dressing up, it seems like yesterday xx

Crafty Loops said...

Auck this is such a cute card and brings back memories of me when I couldnt wait to be able to really wear my mammy's shoes!! Mind you they are probably back in fashion now! Your flowers are so pretty too. Lee xx

Anonymous said...

very cute card,
found your blog through docrafts.i also live in cleveland.

Kim Dellow said...

So sweet, lovely card and lovely colours. Kim