Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Back to reality!

I am home from my five week trip across America. What an adventure!

We hired a Harley Davidson on rode from Daytona Beach to Los Angeles, California. It was out of this world and we had some wonderful adventures.

If you would like to read about them then please visit my other blog http://www.transusaroadtrip.blogspot.com/

Yesterday was my first day crafting at my mum's since we got back and it was Docrafts 1st birthday so we spent the day making a hat and a birthday card and doing numerous quizzes. We had a lovely party tea and really enjoyed being back together 'wasting paper'.




























1 comment:

Mau xx said...

Where did you get that hat!!! I feel like breaking into song...lol
superb!! xx Mum