Things for Sale

I have put some stamps for sale on my 'Things for Sale' page. Feel free to go and have a look and if there is anything that takes your fancy drop me an email at: amanda.patterson@ntlworld.comxx

Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Feeling lemon :-)

Well I have just gone to take some photos of the cards that I made this week, only to find I have sent three of them to their recipients without photographing them! So typical of me!

Anyway here are two that I still have:

Feeling under the weather:
A Rachel ann Miller stamp. I really love this stamp and have added Silver stickles to add sparkle to the puddle and brolly.

Make a wish:


Daisy and dandelion papers and the beautiful Lili of the Valley 'Dandelion' stamp. Stickles on her wings and gems on her daisy chain head peice.

I have also made a man's card for my hubby's birthday but more of that later!


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Beautiful cheerful cards. Fab layouts.

McCrafty's Cards said...

both cards are gorgeous, I like the spring colours.
Kevin xx

Irene said...

2 fab cards love the colours,roll on spring

coops said...

stunning cards amanda.the images are fab and i love the gorgeous spring colours :D

xx coops xx

Annette said...

Hi Amanda
2 great cards so spring like and fresh. Love them.xx

Mau xx said...

Hi No.1 daughter, these are both Super and I Love that stamp too. your colouring is great and you are so good at layouts xx Mum